Job Summary: Project Managers at Bombay Collective work closely with various team members to ensure high quality work is delivered to our clients on-time with a high level of service.
Position: Full Time
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience working with design and/or digital projects
- Knowledge: Trello, Flock, Google Docs, Hootsuite, social media platforms, Adobe Creative Suite familiarity, eye for design. Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Skills: Detail oriented, patient, passion for learning new things
- Leadership: Proactive, self starter, comfortable taking charge and ability to lead and work with a team
- Time Management: Strong organisational skills, comfortable with time setting and management
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills while interacting with client and our internal team
- Ability to understand client objective and translate them into strong briefs
- Conceptualise strategy along with the design or digital team and prepare strong actionable plans
- Monitor deliverables, progress, schedules, budgets and ongoing day to day work and reporting
- Responsibility to ensure highest quality of service to the client
- Capable of understanding client feedback and translating them to the team
- Understanding of roadblocks or project risks and ability to solve them proactively
- Ability to manage client and team expectations
- Prepare weekly/fortnightly/monthly project completion reports for internal and client sharing purposes
Salary: According to industry standards and based on experience.