Job Summary: Digital Media Strategist at Bombay Collective works closely with brands and our internal team to create user driven solutions for our clients. This is a partial client facing role.
Position: Full Time
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience working with design and/or digital projects
- Knowledge: Trello, Flock, Google Docs, Hootsuite, social media platforms, Google Analytics, E-commerce, Adobe Creative Suite familiarity and an eye for design.
- Skills: Detail oriented, patient, passion for learning new things
- Leadership: Proactive, self starter, comfortable taking charge and ability to lead and work with a team
- Time Management: Strong organisational skills, comfortable with time setting and management
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills while interacting with client and our internal team
- Ability to understand client briefs, research, analyse and develop insights
- Conceptualise strategies, user experiences and timelines and translate to the Project Manager and internal teams as per client objectives and briefs
- Work on strategies and pitches towards business development efforts
- Understanding of analytics and metrics
- Prepare weekly/fortnightly/monthly project completion reports for internal and client sharing purposes
Salary: According to industry standards and based on experience.